GLAMYO HEALTH SPECIALITIES - YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY
Medical specialties are areas of healthcare practice that focus on specific diseases, patient groups, theories, or skills. Among them are proctology, laparoscopy, ophthalmology, and gynecology. Glamyo Health provides advanced medical services in a variety of specialties, including:
- Proctologist: These specialist doctors treat the disorders of anus, rectum and colon. The surgery performed by the proctologists is known as colorectal surgery.
- Laparoscopic Surgeon: These surgeons deal with the treatment of diseases associated with abdomen and pelvis. Laparoscopic surgeons perform the surgery with the help of a laparoscope.
- Urologist: The urologists focus on the diseases associated with the urinary tract system of male and female. They are also known as genitourinary surgeons.
- Vascular Surgeon: These surgeons deal with the surgical requirements to treat the diseases of the vascular system, comprising arteries, veins and lymphatic circulation.
- Ophthalmologist: The surgeons of this field focus on eye health. The ophthalmologists encompass all aspects of visual function.
- Gynaecologist: These specialists deal with the surgical treatment of diseases associated with women, specifically concerning the reproductive organs.
- Cosmetic Surgeon: These surgeons are concerned with enhancement and reshaping of structures of the body that improves confidence and appearance.
- Dentist: These doctors deal with the study, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of disorders and diseases of oral health.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon: These surgeons deal with the conditions involving the musculoskeletal system, concerning spine diseases, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumours, etc.
- Otorhinolaryngologist: Also known as ENT surgeons. They deal with the surgical and medical management of conditions of the head and neck